Are you a Senior Operations or DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience within the field? Do you have a desire to be a part of a leading provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients in a company which is experiencing tremendous growth? Does clients like DSB and the airline company Emirates sound interesting? Then it is you we are looking for.
Cellpoint Mobile is transforming how to work with application development and delivery so we can run agile teams exercising DevOps disciplines. To achieve this, we are building a new function in Cellpoint Mobile that is to deliver the processes, tools and platforms enabling DevOps disciplines.
We are looking for a candidate who are passionate about automating development environments, and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and virtual environments. In this role, you will be central in helping design and optimize environments that enable fast paced development and deployments with a focus on performance characterization and optimization.
You recognize problems and work to solve them by yourself and with your colleagues. You have a 24x7 mind-set, and are willing to participate in a stand by shift, knowing that CPM operates a 24x7 business for its customers.
We offer you an opportunity to be part of an environment which can challenge and enhance your skill set. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to expand our team of professionals. The right person will become part of a business that always strives to improve, while at the same time stresses the importance of a fun working environment with great colleagues, clients, partners and projects.
- Deploying and running a Production system, and provide Level 2 support for the application
- Specifying, testing and executing deployment and roll-back scripts
- Configuring and implementing Monitoring Tooling to enable 24x7 monitoring
- Understanding any expected changes in behavior after a specific release, and taking appropriate action if actual behavior is not in line with what was expected
- Design, implement and deploy cloud solutions to meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security and cost-efficiency.
- Solid Linux Server system administration experience in a large-scale, high-traffic, redundant, cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environment at a Public Cloud provider
- Experience with cloud technologies and Operations approaches to modern software delivery
- Experience with modern cloud-based software tools and approaches (Git, Jenkins, Jira, etc.)
- Implemented and/or maintained system automation technologies (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Experience with disciplines of log management, diagnostics, metrics, capacity management
- Responsible for the governance and compliance audits relative to payment card industry (PCI) including regular audits.
Working at CellPoint Mobile
If you become a part of Cellpoint Mobile, you will be placed in a position of great opportunities. We are still growing and you can be a part of the journey. As a part of Cellpoint Mobile you will get:
- A career position with the possibility of international travel
- Great colleagues, clients, partners and projects - global IT challenges
- A diverse, fun and challenging job
- A full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Center Boulevard 5, 2300 København S – 1 minut from Bella Center metrostation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and application in English or Danish to: email@example.com.
Contact Peter Rasmussen on +45 22593800 (24/7) if you have any question or need more information.