Large Scale Test Engineer
- Be part of delivering high quality
We look for a new colleague to our office in Denmark. Become a member of a no-nonsense team that delivers Large Scale Test Automation for our advanced surveillance system. You will take active part in the life of a Scrum team, where all team members are joining forces, giving their best to deliver high quality software. As a Scrum team member, you are a part of the full development cycle from design, development and testing.
We need you to:
- Be a team player that embraces both test as well as development tasks
- Plan, estimate and deliver together with the rest of the Large Scale Test team
- Design, Code and document your work
- Execute automated performance, stability and baseline tests
- Think quality and reusability into code
- Know C#: the more, the better
- Have knowledge of relational databases and queries, preferably MS SQL Server
- Have good English skills in writing and speaking
It’s a plus if you:
- Worked in a Scrum setting or at least are familiar with ideas and mind-set of working Agile and in a Scrum environment
- Experience with large scale and performance testing
- Experience with manual and automated test
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft System Center (or virtualization in general) is a benefit
- You hold min. a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Work experience is an advantage, but not required
- C# programming
- Version control (Team Foundation Server preferred)
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- English language spoken and written
Large Scale Test is a part of the Test Automation team in R&D which is responsible for delivering Large Scale Test data for the XProtect Corporate products. Your work is not limited to only one product but a wide range of solutions covering both backend and frontend software. We are five members who work in a Scrum environment to deliver data that will help to improve the scalability, reliability and quality of our products even further.
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth. We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
The future is up to you
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our fast growing technology company, submit your CV in English before August 13, where we are back from vacation and will start the screening process.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Engineering Manager, Rasmus Jensen at +45 25 606 700 or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
The future is up to you!
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.