Coding DevOps (Hacking) the gaming systems for the future today
Design games and systems, web, code, cutting-edge innovative tech, fulltime
Think: Our development department is looking for a hardcore DevOps Test Engineer/developer to keep the beat… Metronome man.
Now you have a chance to be part of the development of the gaming systems of the future. You could be involved in the design and implementation of our back-end systems and can become a key character with influence on the shaping of all our systems deployment procedures. Our groovy team is highly dedicated and very set on achieving our goals. You should have coding and scripting abilities.
You will work in close collaboration with internal as well as external colleagues to define tasks and goals for milestones on the road ahead. You are independent, creative and focused in your work, and know how to get there!
Your goal would be to work together with our developers; QA and IT Production team to design deployment procedures; build automated test; setup build server; design and implement the release procedures, and take ownership of all.
- Maybe you would chose to use Jenkins, Selenium, PowerShell and/or develop your own systems.
- I suspect you probably hold a Bachelor in computer science, or have taught yourself to the equivalent.
- A speciality in software Test or Engineering/IT Operations.
- I expect that you have experience in key technologies.
- You do need to be open minded, curious, dedicated, and theoretically well founded.
- Attitude: If I do not know – I will ********* learn.
- Software development is a team effort!
Spillehallen.dk and Compugame-DAE has many partners domestic and abroad, and you should expect moderate travel activity and I expect you to be somewhat fluent in English.
- C# is the language of choice
- C++ rules the legacy
- PowerShell deploy
- MVC presents at an Angular
- Continuos integration
- Team Foundation Server?
- Games -> Slot Machines
- Micro service architecture
- Event Sourcing; cqrs.nu
- Service BUS -> RabbitMQ
Spillehallen.dk and Compugame-DAE, Owned by Gaming Group, is a product of more than 45 years on the physical slot machine market in Denmark, and our online branch has this as the origin and justification for being. We are now the largest non-government owned online casino operator in Denmark, and growing... with you.
We offer great colleagues (they throw LAN parties), in a thrilling fast developing business.
- Warm lunch
- Free coffee, fruit, water, sodas.
- Pool table/table football
- Health insurance
- Nice people
Please target your application to
ATT: Udviklingschef Søren Thygesen
Michael Drewsens Vej 13
8270 Højbjerg (Aarhus)
Wages settled according to qualifications.