International IT Operations Consultant – Berlin
Do you want to perform hands-on operations for IT systems that change the way public sector works? And are you interested in working with new cloud technology and server deployment tools in a role where you’re the one responsible to come up with operations solutions and put them in place?
”We believe that Germany will be one of our most important markets in the future, and you will be part of building that organisation. You’ll be part of a strong and competent team, working with colleagues who are based in our Copenhagen office. We solve problems together, and you will get the chance to change how things are done and implement your ideas – because we don’t believe there’s only one way to get things done”, says Head of Operations Klaus Bang Berthelsen.
A new way of delivering CRM and case production systems
It’s not for nothing we are called The Process Company. Our software products F2 and M4 provide a new way of to do digital transformation for the public sector, unions, and other membership organisations.
More than half of Danish central government departments use F2, including the Prime Minister’s Office and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
”Our systems are being continuously developed, and are specifically targeted at public sector where we have helped disrupt the market. So if the phrase ’change how government works’ appeals to you then we’d really like you to join our team.” says Klaus.
Be responsible for our international technical operations
As operations consultant you will be part of our operations delivery team, responsible for making sure that operations in our customer environments and cloud centre is delivered in a professional, secure way. You will also be tasked with:
- Responsible for operations, upgrades, and 2nd level support for our server environments in public cloud and on-premise installations, both for our core software and as a platform for mission specific case systems.
- Receive and resolve customer issues
- Be technically accountable and key person for upgrades (for example of SQL server) at our customer sites.
- Manage a variety of other responsibility areas as part of operations team – for example implementation of testing systems.
- Work closely with our Development organisation and Consulting teams who build customer solutions
You can look forward to working with the latest versions of Microsoft SQL, Windows Server, Automated deployment tools such as Octopus, and cloud technologies in our internal cloud centre, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
Are you ready to take over operations and make sure everything runs smoothly?
To succeed in this role, it will be your experience and personality that count. You probably already have at least 3 years of experience working with servers and databases, maybe in a consulting firm, as a contractor, or in an internal IT organisation. This will have given you the skills to manage on-premise and cloud hosted environments, debug a complex multi-server service in a highly available environment, and perform database administration on systems such as MS SQL server. You are good at sharing your knowledge and becoming the trusted advisor for our customers.
On top of that it is important that:
- You are based in or around Berlin
- You can speak and write in German and English at a business level
- You like having a variety of tasks, and have the resilience to work through hectic periods that sometimes arise
- You have the DNA of a technical consultant and you like to meet customers on their premises and be the face of cBrain to customers
- You can manage a Windows server environment, and navigate your way through customer change management processes
- You are positive, self-motivated, and ready to create procedures for real-world problems. You’re not phased if there isn’t already a plan in place for how to do things.
- You can travel to Copenhagen one or two times a month, and are ready to travel to customers wherever they are based
- You are good at cooperation with others, address your work in an agile way, and are ready to spar with other technical colleagues about the details of a given challenge or problem
You can apply for the position on the link below. Fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
For more information regarding the position, contact Head of Operations Klaus Bang Bertelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2141 6087.
We look forward to hearing from you.