Expert IT Architect, Production Services
Eager to work with large transformations that entail cutting edge technologies?
The position we offer
‘Production services’ is part of Nordea’s young Production Assurance organization which was created a year ago. Production Assurance plays a vital role in Nordea’s ongoing ambitious cultural, IT & business transformation journey.
The Production Service is responsible for supporting and managing the day to day operations of the GFIT IT Applications in a controlled manner to mitigate business disruption, while being service minded and always customer oriented. We ensure that Application Support services are managed effectively, efficiently and with constant care for our business. This includes Deployment to Production, providing a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) function, taking action to restore a failed service, fulfilling Service Requests, solving problem tickets or escalating it to other teams.
As an expert in your domain you will be closely working with experts within the team in production Assurance and technical & operational experts from across different IT units in Nordea. By joining this unit, you will have an opportunity to be part of a large scale transformation journey and be exposed to cutting edge technologies.
Your main accountabilities will be to:
- Act as Solution Advisory for Common data warehouse of Nordea (From an architectural standpoint)
- Provide input to Solution Authority and technology Architecture units
- Work closely with tech experts within the team and outside the team
- Embark on System optimization opportunities
- Upgrade technical competence of team members within Nordea
The qualifications you need
To be successful in this role, we expect that you:
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering in computer science or similar
- Are experienced within this field. Preferably you have 10 years of relevant experience
- Have extensive experience as IT Architect/Application DBA/System DBA
- Are a Teradata Expert
- Have fluent language skills in English, both written and verbal
- Have experience with acting in a role as Solution Advisory in a complex Data warehouse setup
More information and send application
For more information about the position, please contact Guruprasad Hiremath by phone, at +45 24 20 51 40.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 25 July 2017 by using our online application form.