- One of the leading companies in its branch
- International Production Company
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
Our client is an international company with sites in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. In addition, it is a subsidiary of an multinational enterprise group with more than 100 operating companies all over the world and a total of approximately 600.000 employees.
You will join the international organization and work closely together with your colleague within IT. You will be based in northern Aarhus and in the daily work you will have contact with a lot of employees from the offices and production facilities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and other European offices.
You will be managing multiple IT systems and IT networks. You will also participate in and contribute to new IT projects. You enjoy a good challenge and your work methods are structured. It is natural for you to be service-oriented and you are flexible and entrepreneurial, as well as being an excellent decision maker.
We are looking for
You are a skilled communicator with primary technical expertise within MS SQL, Data Warehouse systems, ERP and Windows Exchange Server. You are familiar with system administration work and have a strong knowledge of IT security.
The main technical skills for the position are:
- Demonstrable Project Management skills (Prince2 methodology)
- Experience with ERP-systems, preferably SAP, BaaN or Infor LN
- Experience with Data Warehouse systems, preferable Cognos
- Experience with Windows server applications
- Experience with MS SQL programming
- Technical support and teaching
You are characterized as an innovative, diplomatic and passionate person who thrives with communicating with people on different levels of the organization, both white and blue collars. You like having a busy work schedule and have a good sense of humor.
Excellent communication skills in English are essential in order to succeed in the position. Mastering other languages, for example Swedish or Norwegian, will be a clear advantage.
Your primary personal skills are:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Decisive, flexible, ownership and result oriented
- Fluency in English
The company is offering
A very exiting job in an international organization where you will have a central position in which you support business growth through IT solutions and supporting the other employees. The company offers a friendly atmosphere and open culture. Community/network with other technology professionals from sister companies and the central IT department and a competitive salary package for the right candidate.
To apply for the position, please send us your application and CV in English as soon as possible. We are looking forward to reading it.
+45 25 10 23 35