Senior Business Analyst to Robotics Centre of Excellence
Do you want to help making Nordea best in class in utilizing Robotics technologies? And are you ready to enter a steep, inspiring learning curve filled with challenges? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Robotics Centre of Excellence is a newly established unit providing Robotics as a service for the whole Nordea Group. We are in a build-up phase where Nordea’s ambition within Robotics is high and our ramp-up plans very ambitious. Utilisation of Robotics and NewTech/AI are bringing enormous potential for the financial industry and Nordea's Robotics vision is to have market leading digital workforce supporting truly digital customer experiences.
The position we offer
The Robotics Center of Excellence (CoE) is committed to developing and delivering a wide range of services within the domain such as readiness assessment & and opportunity identification, robotics design and configuration, IT infrastructure, Robotics Operation, accredited training and inspirational workshops. We are offering you the opportunity to be part of this journey from the very beginning with great experiences to gain.
You will join the Robotics Operations unit within Robotics CoE. We are building a robotics factory with the ambition of scaling up and industrializing robotics within the coming 18-24 months. The focus will initially be to build a pipeline and to deliver results, primarily with Robotic Process Automation and later we will build the runway for adopting, scaling up and institutionalizing new robotic technologies such as virtual assistants and cognitive.
Apart from RPA/Business Analysts, our team comprises RPA Controllers, Developers, and agile coaches. As a Senior Business Analyst you will take the lead role in building the RPA pipeline by interacting closely with various business stakeholders, driving the opportunity identification and preparation work. You then drive the efficient and effective design and implementation of robots, delivered by small agile teams based on the industry’s leading platform for enterprise RPA. You take on the next assignment once the new Robot/process is signed off by the Process Owner and securely operated by the Process Controller. You will use your analytical skills and ingenuity in combination with our tried and tested Robotics methodology to deliver.
In this role you will:
- Identify opportunities for Robotic Process Automation in close co-operation with business units / business areas
- Work with SME’s on utilizing deep business knowledge in selecting the process candidates
- Apply your analytical skills and your ingenuity in intelligent RPA solution designs
- Drive the production of the needed documentation such as process diagrams, business case, risk assessment etc.
- Support the RPA Developer in implementing the design
- Drive Robotic Process Automation activities from inception to value creation
- Orchestrate project activities to ensure effective and efficient project work
- Help improve our methodology by experimenting and reflecting on lessons learned
- Set high standards for RPA Business Analyst work for others to aspire
The candidate can be located in either Lodz, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated person with the ability to learn new stuff and to inspire those around you. You are known for being structured in your work and solution oriented with a pragmatic mind set. You actively share knowledge and ideas for improvements and you are a team player whom gets your energy from interacting with colleagues and stakeholders.
In addition you:
- Have an updated Project Management toolbox with a clear preference for Lean-Agile
- Experience from working in the financial sector (preferable)
- + 7 years of experience as project manager, business analyst or business development manager
- Are experienced working close to IT development
- Are an excellent communicator at all levels in the organisation
- Welcome change and see it as a source of opportunity
- Are eager to contribute in digitalising Nordea in a new and unexplored area
- Enjoy problem solving and thrive when challenged with a high level of complexity
- Have a Bachelor degree within Business or Engineering
- Have professional English skills, both written and spoken.
- Have strong execution skills
If you have a background within process excellence, process automation or Robotics it will be considered a strong advantage.
More information and send application
Due to summer vacations a continuous selection process will start in mid August.
For more information about the position, please contact Gaurav Jain on Gaurav.Jain@nordea.dk
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 31 August 2017 by using our online application form.