Test Data Management Lead to Test Environment Management Services
We are currently looking for an experienced Test Data Management Lead, so if you have solid test data management experience and excellent people skills, take a look here.
The position we offer
The newly established Environment Data Management unit within Test Environment Management Services (TEMS) is seeking a Test Data Management Lead to help build test data services globally across the bank.
Test Environment Management Services (TEMS) is the single point of contact for test environment and data services in Nordea.
The objectives related to test data services are to:
- Drive test data compliance across the group
- Enable agility and scalability through a standardised test data service concept
- Centralise and promote common ways of working for test data management
As a Test Data Management Lead you will together with your team and key stakeholders be responsible for providing test data across functions in Nordea.
We have a very complex applications landscape with mainframe and midrange and the aim is to be able to deliver test data on everything.
You will get the change to influence how we structure our organisation onwards and how we provide services within Test Data Management.
Your accountabilities entail:
- Build and lead a team of TDM (Test Data Management) - internal/external and cross countries
- Define and implement test data services and procedures and setup associated governance and management reporting framework in collaboration with Head of the unit
- Contribute to creating and executing the TDM strategy for enterprise in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and Head of unit
- Manage stakeholder relationships and dependencies both internally and externally
- Contribute to technology direction and/or guide the development of custom solutions
- Set high focus on data quality management and reporting
The qualifications you need
You have 10 years of current test data related experience of which 5 must be in the setup of test data services across large complex organisations.
Your professional background also covers minimum 5 years of experience in managing test data teams.
You are skilled in data modelling and have knowledge about legislation and data protection.
We also expect you to have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- The ability to lead and manage a small high-performing, motivated team, and contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Leadership skills and staff performance management experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
On a personal level, you are honest and outgoing with an inspirational attitude. You lead by example and create transparency by communicating openly with your team members.
More information and send application
For more information, please contact Dorthe Hornstrup on +45 60 51 50 34.
Application deadline is 2 August 2017.