Senior Agile Coach with Enterprise experience, to Wholsesale Banking
How would you as an Agile coach/mentor support a journey to revolutionize the way the Nordea delivers business value?
If this question sparks a lot of great ideas and experiences in motion, then you may be the person we are looking for.
Join our ambitious Lean-Agile Methods team at Wholesale Banking IT as an enterprise-level Agile coach.
We are looking for an awesome coach who can work independently (to a large degree) whilst still taking part of the team’s overall strategy.
We expect a lot from our new colleagues; in return you get to work with great people in a fun, inspiring and highly ambitious agile team that will define the future of banking in Nordea.
The position we offer
Nordea Wholesale Banking and Capital Markets IT is the largest wholesale bank in the Nordic region providing financial solutions to large Nordic and international corporate and institutional customers.
As part of the Lean-Agile Methods team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Decisive coaching and mentoring of teams around Agile processes and methodology
- Facilitate sharing of Agile best practises through informal communication channels and/or formal training sessions
- Facilitate and drive organisational change management at the team and business level
- Help the organisation scale Agile beyond the team level to programs and portfolios and apply appropriate Agile scaling approaches
- Systematically monitor the overall Agile adoption, identify opportunities and provide targeted guidance and coaching
- Establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels, as well as in many diverse situations and environments
- Provide guidance and training around most effective use of tools (such as Jira) to support Agile teams
The qualifications you need
We value the following personal skills in our preferred candidates. Therefore we expect you to be able to tick off most of the listed values below:
- Have significant hands-on experience in implementing Agile frameworks in a complex organisation
- Have excellent people skills and change management experience
- Interpersonal skills such as being an active listener and a good problem solver
- Have the ability to perform servant-leadership to positively influence change
- Be personally credible and a strong self-starter
- Be an effective communicator at all levels, in both structured and non-hierarchical, informal structures
- Be a team-player ready to come into a team who together plays to win
- You thrive for challenge and are genuinely interested in helping others succeed
- You understand the difference between doing and being agile (and you practice the latter)
The job is based in Copenhagen, Denmark and possibly Høje Taastrup.
More information and send application
For more information on the position please contact Lisa Doa, Head of Lean Agile Methods on email@example.com.
We encourage candidates to apply in English using the application form as soon as possible as we will review applications and screen candidates on an ongoing basis.
We invite to interviews ongoing and will close the job add when we have the right candidates.