Senior Solution Infrastructure Architect
This company was started in 2000 - and - with over 29,000 people worldwide, they are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
At this company, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference for their clients.
Together with their colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career.
As a global organization, they recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes them better at what they do.
They are seeking new colleagues for the Infrastructure Talent Community. They provide Infrastructure and Cloud services to their enterprise level customers.
At the heart of their business and operating models is the ability to deliver IT solutions and services to their clients and employees. That’s what their Infrastructure Talent Community is all about.
The community plans, designs, builds and supports the hardware, software and network resources they need for the successful operation and management of their world-leading technology.
They develop and maintain their clients’ cloud infrastructures, operating systems, networking, security, and systems management. They advise on communications systems for clients, focused mainly on Microsoft Skype technologies and implementations. Their expertise covers VOIP solutions, internet strategy, architecture, network design, implementation, upgrades, and migrations.
- Basic Windows Infrastructure including on premise Infrastructure of Windows Servers, Hyper-V, Active Directory Domain Services, DHCP, DNS, IIS etc.
- Basic Windows Desktop knowledge and deployment
- Microsoft Cloud technologies: Azure Cloud IaaS, Azure AD Connect, Office 365, Powershell
In addition to the core technologies, the company is seeking candidates with specialized knowledge in one or more of the following sub-areas within Microsoft Infrastructures:
- Identity: AD DS, CA/PKI, Azure AD, RMS, LAPS
- Privileged Identity: EMS, ATA, CTM, CyberArk, MIM PAM, ESAE, IPSec
- Application control: AppLocker, BitLocker
- Public Cloud (Azure): BC/DR, Compute (VMs), Networking, ExpressRoute, Services, Secure Resources, Storage, PaaS, AWS
- Private Cloud: Azure stack, Hyper-V, SCVMM, VMware
Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Office365: Exchange, Skype, Skype for Business, SharePoint infrastructure, Yammer
- On premise: Exchange, Skype, SharePoint infrastructure, Sitecore infrastructure, RMS
- Service Management: SCSM, ITIL, DPM
- Configuration Management: Intune, SCOM, SCORCH, SCCM, SCVMM, OMS
- Hygiene: SCEP, Symantec, EMET
End User Computing
- Workstation: SCCM, Intune, VDI, AppLocker, BitLocker, SCEP, App-V, Office Pro Plus, Desktop OS
- Mobile Devices: EMS, Intune, MDM (AirWatch), Mobile OS
About your profile
The company is looking for a colleague who have a passion for IT Infrastructure, is passionate about Microsoft technologies and passionate about bringing companies into a hybrid cloud infrastructure environment.
You have 10-15 years’ professional experience. The daily work is organized in projects for enterprise customer with leadership role for the engagement, colleagues and deliverables. Experience with leading Projects, Service Delivery and People is expected.
You are expected to take a leading role in Infrastructure projects and have deep knowledge in one or more of the sub-areas within Microsoft technologies. Their customer has a wide variety of technologies in their infrastructure, and you must have a general overview of technologies and their integration.
Cloud transformation projects is the main agenda for their customers and you must be able to lead projects, standardization, optimization and building blocks in a modern hybrid infrastructure setup.
Security sub-area including relevant certifications is preferable.
You have a formal education, Bachelor/Master’s degree – preferably within an IT-related discipline.
You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English.
Could the role as Senior Solution Architect be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help their customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and do you like to share it with fellow consultants?
- If so, you might be just right for this position! Are you ready? Apply today!
For more information, you are very welcome to send us your CV via the "Apply online" button below or give us a call at phone 7026 0326.