About the job
You must help ensure continuous development and stable operation of CDK's DealerBridge product together with dedicated and experienced colleagues. DealerBridge is the CDK communication platform and is the link between DRACAR + / Optima21 and external systems at car factories, importers, financial parties, etc.
It is important that you have the desire and ability to enter into an environment where things change quickly and where you have a big influence on how the working day is.
Your area of responsibility will be to contribute to the continued safe and stable operation and development of CDK's DealerBridge environment with skilled colleagues - and ensure data is available for internal and external systems.
The tasks will include:
- Support for Server and Server Applications
- Independent coordination tasks in connection with different projects
- Design and implementation of MSSQL solutions; Including optimization and operation of the databases
- Design and document data flows based on CDK's DealerBridge structure
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation and instructions
- Obtaining IT security in accordance with applicable rules
- Participation in relevant projects as a technical specialist
In addition to a good knowledge of basic components and systems in a Microsoft based server environment, you must have specialist knowledge of operating databases (MSSQL) and you must have a good knowledge of the operation of MS Server and MS-IIS.
You will also undertake a number of operational tasks outside of your primary areas of responsibility.
We expect you to:
- Have a relevant engineering education or similar, preferably supplemented by relevant certifications
- Has three to five years of professional experience
- Has good communication and wording skills in English, both writing and speaking
- Is good at communicating technical issues
- Have the ability to document your work in the form of instructions and procedure descriptions
- Are used to and want to influence through project participation
- Service minded, outgoing and accommodating
- Has a high focus on quality
- Is good at problem solving and quick to uncover users' problems
- Takes responsibility, can work independently while being part of a team
DealerBridge, together with the 2nd level Support Group, has 8 employees and offers an informal, inspirational and professionally sound environment. We use a modern Cloud based service desk system and utilize virtual servers in our UK data center based on Microsoft, HP and Cisco products.
We place emphasis on accountability, cooperation, spaciousness, communication - and that we always focus on customers.
We have a good pension scheme and cafeteria and good opportunities for competence development.
The position is 37 hours weekly with accession as soon as possible.
About CDK Global
CDK Global (Denmark) ApS is part of CDK Global, which supplies IT solutions to over 26,000 retailers and importers in more than 100 countries. The Nordic West division, covering Denmark and Norway, has about 100 employees.