Service Delivery Manager for Business Application Services
Do you thrive with a client facing role in the IT Application Industry – securing high customer satisfaction by ensuring that our customers benefit the outmost from our applications?
Then we have an interesting opportunity to join our team in Business Application Services (BAS) in Denmark as a Service Delivery Manager.
Fujitsu BAS DK is responsible for delivering application services incl. application- development, -delivery and -services to both public and private customers.
Your responsibility will mainly be within private customers, but across multiple solutions and services, including customer to whom we deliver the newest innovative solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, Robotics and IOT.
You will be part of a team where excellent service delivery management and high quality of service delivery is a must. You will be a central part and acting as the single point of contact from customers to our service delivery capabilities. Many of our customers are receiving Application Services from all over EMEIA incl. offshore.
You understand the importance of being visible and in a constant close dialogue with the customer regarding their priorities and business challenges. You will, through your professional, business oriented and proactive way of working, become a valued business- and sparring partner for your customers.
The purpose of your role is:
The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
You will be accountable for:
- Overall customer satisfaction
- Manages elements of service delivery to middle management level within the customers in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Controls elements of service risks, service costs & improves productivity of low complexity contracts for customers & Fujitsu in order to increase profitability & continually improve cost effectiveness.
- Proactively manages elements of capability units & other suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’ to middle management level customers.
- Identifies and drives opportunities for new business and account growth and manages the account P&L.
To be successful in the role, you need to:
- Have experience from a customer facing role and with securing a close alignment of expectations from a service delivery aspect
- Empathetic and good at stakeholder management – both internal and at customers
- Some experience with Contract Management and Financial Management
- Be ambitious, dynamic and engaged
- Be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in teams
- Be able to work both on an operational and tactical level
- Have a special eye for division and control of deliveries across multiple teams
- Be able to spot and act on new opportunities at your client
- Be able to make decisions and take responsibility
- If you have experience with project management, it will be considered beneficial
- Be fluent in English
For the right candidate we offer a job with variation and interesting tasks in a professional and inspiring work environment, where humor, team spirit and collaboration are key elements. The position is located in Ballerup, Denmark.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Bjarne Rasmussen at +45 2713 3785 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.