Senior Software Engineer - Delivery
Configit is looking for an experienced software engineer for our Delivery function – developing and implementing client-focused solutions based on our patented software components.
To support our current growth and upcoming project deliveries, we are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer with background in software development and client-facing activities. You will work closely with our clients to learn about their configurable products, understand their business and develop configuration solutions based on Configit standard products.
What you’ll do
You develop plugins and extensions to the Configit Quote user interface, and do back-end integrations towards standard- and customer-specific systems. Tasks also include the development of standard web based or desktop based standalone configurators and rule engines.
You are involved in all phases of client deliveries to ensure the best possible implementation, including requirements gathering and evaluation; design decisions and estimations; sprint planning, and demos; development and implementation; deployments; integration and regression testing; and post go-live support.
- Work with clients to understand their products and processes
- Collect and structure client product data such as bills of materials, drawings, rules, pricing, and documents
- Develop modern web applications using Configit products, adding plugins and extensions hereto
- Implementing configure, price, and quote (CPQ) software solutions interacting with SAP – the world’s largest enterprise software platform
- Develop architecturally extensible and maintainable solutions
- Design and develop intuitive user interfaces
- Use client feedback to help drive and further evolve our product development
What you bring
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Configuration, Mathematics, Software Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer or engineer within complex software solutions
- Experience as a product expert within a complex product area is an advantage
- Desire to stay current with technology and best practices
- A pragmatic and solution oriented approach
- Ability to manage multiple on-going activities
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing
- We provide funding for your continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Christian Sundahl Møller
+45 70 226 700
Application due: 8/25/2017
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Configit is an international software vendor. Configit develops and sells CPQ and product configuration software based on the most advanced configuration technology in the market. Our configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex configurable products, such as automotive, windmills and industrial machines.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented configuration technology Virtual Tabulation™.
Configit customers include ABB, Jaguar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.