Project Manager, 3Shape Ortho System
3Shape’s cutting-edge 3D scanners and 3D Software for the dentist’s office and dental laboratories has already started massively disrupting the dental industry.
We are looking for a skilled project manager for our Orthodontic System software products to continue the successful development of medical orthodontic products, driving software projects from beginning to end, communicate effectively with both developers, product managers as well as customers, and to participate in the specification of complex technical solutions working effectively within an agile development process – at the same time focusing on efficient development in high quality.
For 10 years 3Shape has been front-runner in the delivery of medical 3D scanning and software solutions to Orthodontic clinics and laboratories – and you will be project managing the continuous development of these solutions, as well as assisting in starting up new initiatives and projects. As we have distributed software development teams in different geographical locations (Copenhagen, Kiev, Skopje), your main focus and collaboration will initially be with teams in Kiev, collaborating closely with development teams and product managers in Denmark.
We are therefore looking for a skilled project manager for our 3Shape Orthodontic System application suite. As a successful candidate, you should:
- Communicate effectively with both developers and customers
- Be able to understand, describe and summarize complex technical solutions in a commercial setting
- Work effectively within an agile development process
- Be interested in growing an organization and to facilitate well performing projects
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement and quality
- Have a background as software developer – we expect you to be technically involved in the projects, and maybe even do some programming on the projects well (Delphi/C#)
- Possess a strong level of English – both written and verbal
You will work in close collaboration with a scrum team of 6-8 members, and will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing projects in the Ortho System product portfolio, and ensuring that software releases are properly tested and documented according to relevant medical standards (ISO, FDA,…)
- Guiding the team’s efforts towards improved automation of our quality control processes
- Managing development projects closely coordinated with product management
- Participate in the overall coordination of all Orthodontic software projects, together with existing project/program managers for Orthodontic projects
- An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of dental patients by making the technology of tomorrow
- An opportunity to grow the Orthodontic software organization, assisting in building autonomous teams delivering high quality products for a market that’s being heavily digitized currently
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
Please apply by uploading your motivational cover letter and resume.
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.