SAP Authorization & Compliance
Are you experienced and talented within SAP authorizations? Do you have experience in leading projects? Are you looking to challenge yourself and do you have a dream of a job with a high level of responsibility and interaction with people across different cultures? Then you may be our new colleague joining Nordic Sugar A/S, part of Nordzucker Group.
The position is a full time position within Nordzucker Group IT and is located at our office in Copenhagen (city). You will join the sub function SAP Extended Application (responsible for various Portals, Enterprise Content Management, Business Warehouse, SAP HR support, value-added applications and SAP authorizations) with 8 talented and committed colleagues of both Danish and German nationalities and you will report directly to the Head of SAP Extended Application (located in Braunschweig, Germany).
Area of responsibility
You play an important role in order to fulfill the obligation of a proper authorization process and the compliance demand.
In the role you will primarily have the following main areas of responsibilities and duties:
- Authorization concept work
- Role and user administration hands-on
- Coordination of IT-related audits, both internally and externally
- Dealing with IT-related issues in the Internal Control System (ICS)
You will need to contribute proactively to the development of the function and serve in a supporting and advisory role within the Nordzucker Group.
The position requires approximately 30 travel days a year.
We are looking for a structured and open minded candidate who possesses the following skills/characteristics:
- 5+ years’ experience with authorizations (incl. structural and analysis authorizations)
- Experience in designing and implementing authorizations concepts
- Experience in leading projects
- Active Directory know-how is beneficial but not a requirement
- Good understanding of IT in general and of the requirements for a service oriented IT Department
- Proven know-how in SAP basis processes and proceedings, especially in the context of an external data center provider
- Fluency in English is mandatory. German language capabilities are an advantage but not a necessity
Moreover, you have the following personal competencies:
- Proven ability to manage and handle IT demands and stakeholder engagement
- Analytical, structured and open minded
- Strong communicator and decision maker, both regarding internal and external stakeholders (e.g. service providers and auditors)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The company offers
You are offered an exciting and challenging job that you have good opportunities to influence.
You will be a part of an internationally recognized company which in its field of operation is one of the market leaders. We work across many borders and in a multicultural environment with talented and committed colleagues and we have an informal work environment. Additionally we offer a competitive salary including health insurance and pension scheme.
Application due date:
Head of SAP Extended Application
+49 531 2411-0