User Experience Specialist
Are you able to translate user needs into exceptional compelling customer experiences? Then you might just be the one to help us bringing the e-Markets trading platform to the next level!
Besides a rewarding job, we welcome you into an organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and excel.
The position we offer
You will join the User Experience team in Copenhagen that is responsible for the e-Markets trading platform. Nordea e-Markets is a trading platform responsible for thousands of foreign currency trades, every day, all year. Billions of euros move through this system, enabling businesses to trade with foreign partners all over the world. E-Markets is the ‘best in class’ currency management platform for SME’s in the Nordics, and we strive for reaching the next level within innovation and compelling customer experiences.
We expect that you are a digital first mover and that you utilize your interaction design thinking to develop concept designs and communicate ideas for change into digital solutions. In the process you will drive user research, perform usability testing, and develop clickable prototypes and storyboards to support stakeholder engagement and illustrate early design thinking. All together with Business Specialists, Project Managers, front-end IT developers and colleagues in the User Experience team.
In addition, you will:
- Keep track of the latest trends, user experience methods and best practices to ensure professional development.
- Drive concept development from strategical concept ideas to final hand-off to implementation.
- Conduct user research as part of product scoping.
- Drive prioritized UX initiatives as PM and project participant.
The qualifications you need
To be successful in this role, we expect that you are able to meet these requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree within human computer interaction, digital design, e-business or a similar background.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing digital applications based on a user-centred vision, balanced by what is organisationally and technically feasible.
- Track record on strategic UX development.
- Proficient in relevant tools for prototyping (InVision, Axure) and wire-framing programs to allow you to communicate your ideas visually through quick, digital mock-ups and rapid prototypes.
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, sketch and Illustrator, or similar.
- Strong facilitator, presenter and communicator, both verbally and written.
You are curious and innovative with an ability to set own direction for the UX work. In addition, we imagine that you are self-driven with strong sense of ownership and are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Lastly, your English skills are expected to be fluent, both written and verbal.
More information and send application
For more information about the position, please contact Head of Digital Trading & Advisory, Britt Rifbjerg Hertsdahl, by phone, at +45 24 98 65 66.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 15 August 2017 by using our online application form.