3Shape is looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Engineer with a DevOps mindset, to support and strengthen our automation infrastructure and continuous integration processes. It will be a shared role between our agile R&D and Digital Marketing Development Teams, leveraging the existing DevOps tools, and contributing to the journey of moving Digital Marketing’s infrastructure to the cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with a newly created team, where you can bring new, innovative ideas and influence our continuous development. We are looking for a person who is proactive, challenges the current infrastructure and involves state of the art tools and best practices. And of course, a person with a genuine interest in software automation, who will actively pursue the challenge of providing all aspects of a top-performing automation infrastructure for our R&D organization – and who can take on the responsibility of driving the process together with a team of colleagues.
- Software Development background. You know the art of programming and understand disciplines such as source code branching, unit testing and scripting to optimize deployment processes.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a software engineer, preferably engineer in DevOps or cloud.
- Overall knowledge and interest in general technologies (Windows, IIS, SQL Server and databases, Windows Azure, Vmware).
- Administrative experience in continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy), virtualization and source control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git).
- Excellent communication skills in English and enjoy working with different cultures and competencies.
- Energetic, service minded and positive mindset, interested in good collaboration with our teams.
- Design and implement the right infrastructural set-up that will enable the implementation and operation of a multi-site digital set-up incl. an ecommerce platform.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmap for future requirements to support the Digital Marketing business roadmap.
- Drive projects/discussions around hosting, CDNs or performance discussions.
- Drive security conversations/dialogue with the team and ensure security practices in the Digital Marketing Development roadmap.
- Ensure that performance/monitoring is established on the different business critical systems and be the point of contact if something breaks.
- Tight collaboration with R&D, ensuring alignment and optimizing processes from within DevOps.
- Being part of a top-performing, vastly developing company which caters world class products to customer demands.
- Highly skilled colleagues.
- Innovation Day, in-house academy & external seminars.
- Various attractive benefits.
- Open mindedness in a professional atmosphere.
- Friday bar, annual parties, team events, various clubs together with a breakfast club.
- Central location in Copenhagen (next to Kongens Nytorv metro).
Things move fast at 3Shape as 3Shape is one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies, just awarded as Borsen’s Gazelle #1. 3Shape offers an international atmosphere with +30 nationalities working in the Copenhagen headquarters. Globally, 3Shape employ more than 950 – with a majority employed within R&D. 3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. The company is referred to as "The Google of the CAD/CAM Industry" and has recently been dubbed the "Apple" of dentistry. 3Shape is privately-owned which enables us to make fast decisions.
If you think that this position fits your profile, please submit your application by clicking on "Apply online" and attaching your CV and motivational cover letter.
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a global company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.