Skilled C# Software Developer Interested in 3D Scanning
Join the 3Shape family and become part of a team that forges everyday cutting edge technologies!
Are you passionate about high performance algorithms for 3D data?
Do you love working with software that interacts with advanced hardware?
Are you enthusiastic about delivering high quality products?
Join us and you will be working with cutting edge 3D scanners and setting new standards for 3D scanning solutions for the Dental industry!
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Software Developer to join a well-established cross-country SCRUM team with the mission to develop next generation scanning software for our Lab Scanners (http://www.3shape.com/en/NEW+Products/Dental+Labs/Lab+Scanners).
You will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of our state of the art scanning technologies, the opportunity to design, implement and optimize advanced algorithms and a passionate Product Owner will show you firsthand the massive impact of your work for lab technicians all over the world. He will also help you understand the real customer needs and, with frequent informal discussions, he will support the team in designing the best solutions.
In 3Shape, we believe in team autonomy and you will find a highly dynamic, informal work environment, skilled and passionate colleagues that will daily challenge and support you and that are looking forward to being challenged back. Together we are going to build the future of 3D scanning and we are going to have fun in doing so!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing algorithms, interfaces and application flows to meet customers’ needs in the best way possible
- Designing, implementing and optimizing scanning strategies
- Help defining the software architecture
- Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc.
- Ensure high maintainability of the code. E.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (C# / .NET is a plus) including sound knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles (e.g. S.O.L.I.D.)
- 2+ years of OOP development in a professional environment is a plus
- Team-minded personality with flair for an Agile working style
- Experience with motion planning algorithms is a plus but not a requirement
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- A professional challenge that will require technical and analytical skills
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality, professional products
- To be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities
- An enthusiastic, international and informal workplace
- Nice office in downtown Copenhagen
- Good Work/Life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits
We will hold interviews continuously, so please apply for this exciting opportunity as soon as possible by cklicking on "send application" and submitting your CV and motivational cover letter.
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a global company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.