Senior IT Project Manager, Global IT
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a solid Project Management toolbox and experience from an international company? Then you might be exactly what we are looking for to execute on our strategy.
PANDORA is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage IT projects that ensure continuous development of PANDORA’s end-to-end value chain starting from jewellery manufacturing in Thailand to retail execution in 100 countries across the world.
You will be part of the dynamic Global IT Projects team within IT Planning. You will be working closely with colleagues in both our Global Office in Copenhagen and our offices around the world in order to design, plan and execute our projects in IT.
The Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from setting up infrastructure services, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another. Furthermore, the Project Manager will take part in refining our processes and tools in Global IT Projects, thus we need people with drive and desire for change, who want to share their extensive project management experience and co-develop our tools and skills.
The Project Manager must have the capacity to maintain full control of one or more projects simultaneously and take them all the way from design to successful operational handover. As Project Manager you must be able to manage time, budget, vendors and internal stakeholders, but most important, deliver on time – keeping momentum is crucial for the success in PANDORA.
- Take full ownership of project deliverables, milestones and budget
- Plan and execute on all levels adhering to the project business case
- Establish project scope and overview, create structure, identify and mitigate risks
- Handle stakeholder management throughout the entire project
- Ensuring that projects will be delivered according to budget and on time
- Drive motivation, collaboration, and performance of the project team
- Contribute to the development of our Project Management toolbox
Employment start is 1 October or as soon as possible. Travel is approximately 10-20 days a year.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in delivering high quality IT Projects in a global IT environment with different cultures
- In-depth experience with management of larger IT projects
- Experience with methodical tools (PMBOK, Prince2, Scrum and agile etc.)
- Preferably certified within PMI, IPMA C or B
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with senior-level stakeholders
- Excellent English communication skills, written as well as verbally
- Relevant bachelor degree as a minimum
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate is a plus
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in this position.
Characteristics of the ideal candidate,
- Ambitious and strong project manager with a team player instinct and humility
- Capable in managing large IT-projects with global impact and managing projects which may bring organizational changes
- A dynamic profile, a result-oriented approach to work and an ability to motivate others to deliver results
- A self-motivating personality with a great deal of entrepreneurship
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- An international mindset
- Ability to work in a setting with uncertainty and changes
You will be a part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 5 who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. We invest in IT and have a portfolio of various projects to be executed. We also invest in people development and will strive to add to your personal development.
The PANDORA Global Office is located at Havneholmen near Copenhagen City in a new office building offering attractive workplace conditions for our employees.
For additional information about the position please contact Anne Frøkjær, Head of Global IT Projects +45 2122 5529.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click the "Apply online" button below.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 7,900 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,200 people worldwide of whom around 12,500 are located in Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net.