- Be part of delivering high quality in the #1 VMS (Video Management Software) community.
Be part of a new feature team
Milestone Systems is adding further investment in development of our software. That’s why, we are creating an additional feature team in R&D department in Copenhagen, which will be responsible for delivering features to the XProtect Corporate products and often work in our middle tier application server. The team will also be owning and shaping the future deployment experience for the VMS. Team size will end up being seven people plus a Product Owner delivering features for our customer-facing products.
Become a member of a new team that delivers on-time, on-target features for our advanced surveillance system. You will take active part in the life of a scrum team, where all team members are joining forces, giving their best to deliver high quality software. As a scrum team member, you are a part of the full development cycle from design, development and testing.
You will be:
- Planning, estimating and delivering together with the rest of the agile scrum team
- A team player that embraces both test as well as development tasks
- Designing, coding, unit testing and documenting as part of the agile development team
- Thinking quality and testability into code
- Responding to customer input and evaluating risk and cost of bug fixes
Work experience is not required, but C# or C++ skills are needed
We expect you to have at least a B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Work experience is an advantage, but not a requirement. We rather see you:
- Knowing C# or C++ - the more, the better
- Being familiar with WCF, network technology and protocols and being comfortable with the client-server architecture
- Having knowledge of relational databases and queries, preferably MS SQL Server
- Having English skills in writing and speaking
It’s a plus if you have experience with:
- Working in a scrum setting or at least are familiar with ideas and mind-set of working Agile and in a Scrum environment
- Manual and automated test
- High performance computing
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Visual Studio
- Installer technologies, Wix or other
- Docker/container development and deployment
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
The future is up to you
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our vibrant technology company, submit your application incl. CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Director of Engineering, Mogens Abel-Bache at +45 88 300 300 or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
Deadline date: 8/31/2017.