Open position as Software Engineer to Dover Fueling Solutions
Our name is new but you already know us. Legacy Wayne Fueling Systems is now part of Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS). Dover Fueling Solutions is comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, we have been global leaders in driving innovation for more than 100 years. Dover Fueling Solutions will provide advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. Let’s get this new chapter started.
We are currently looking to recruit a SW Engineer to join our payment/software team in Malmö, Sweden. You will develop, create, and modify applications for our payment solutions based on our new payment hardware and software platforms. Further you will analyse user needs, design software or customize software for client use.
- Deliver high quality software while working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Participate in daily Scrum, Sprint plan, review and retrospective, and Scrum product backlog grooming sessions
- Complete individual assignments defined in each Scrum sprint with minimal supervision
- Proactively seek ways to incorporate new and creative ideas and methodologies into software development efforts by keeping abreast of current methodologies, technologies and tools
- Collaborate with team members globally to ensure project success and champion high quality throughout the project
Candidate experience and qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline strongly preferred, or comparable combination of education and experience is required
- 2 years of experience utilizing C# and .NET coding, within Visual Studio IDE
- Experience from working with embedded systems
- Familiar with unit testing
- Strong object-oriented and multi-threading programming knowledge
- Familiar with standard design patterns
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
Please apply via below button “Apply online” to go to our LinkedIn application site.
If you don’t have LinkedIn you can apply directly to email@example.com.