Senior IT Salesforce Specialist
Do you want to be a part of the most exiting Salesforce project? In Coloplast we will start a very ambitious project rolling out Salesforce globally impacting 35 countries and all of our business units. If you are looking for an opportunity to be in the front seat of our project as the Salesforce expert, you could be our new colleague.
Join our international and highly skilled CRM & Digital team
You will be a part of an agile setup in the CRM & Digital team consisting of 9 people with 4 different nationalities. CRM & Digital is part of Coloplast Global IT. We are primarily developing global solutions, therefore it is important that the solutions we create are simple, scalable and solid.
What you learn and how you contribute is only limited by your desire to do so. Innovation and continuous improvement are what motivate us, so if you're up for it, you can do it all here with us.
Ensure that Salesforce platform supports the Coloplast business:
In the CRM & Digital department we are working with CRM, CMS, marketing automation solution and apps. The CRM system is the key system for the commercial organization, supporting our sales and consumer processes, with more than 3500 users across our global organization.
We are collaborating closely with our colleagues in Consumer Excellence and Commercial Excellence, internal IT as well as external implementation partners to ensure viable and robust solutions. Your primary tasks will be:
- Continuously drive and participate in small and big projects to improve and support our CRM platform
- Gather functional and technical requirements
- Technical analysis and design
- Installation and configuration
- Ensure quality and functionality of supplier deliveries
- Secure an effective day-to-day support of our platform and processes utilizing our support resources optimally
You have CRM & Salesforce experience:
You have a great passion for CRM and experience in working with Salesforce, especially within the Sales area. You are a great team player and thrive in a fast paced, exciting, loud and fun environment. You can travel 20-30 days yearly.
- You have experience with development and implementation of global Salesforce projects
- You have strong IT fundamentals, Master degree in IT, e-business or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience.
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to structure complex requirements.
- You are flexible so you can adjust to changing priorities or different ways of working.
- You enjoy interacting with different cultures and to be part of an international company where you need to speak, write & read English flawlessly.
- Advantage if you have experience working with agile development
Need more information
For further information about the role, please contact Søren Møller Larsen, Head of CRM & Digital at +45 4911 2777.
This job was posted on 4 August 2017. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.