SciEngines aspires to be a company that reflects todays demands in high performance computing and it-security in a globally diverse world. We believe diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to better products and allows talents to work in a satisfying environment.
SciEngines' software engineers develop the next-generation high performance it-security applications. Our products need to handle computational problems at massively parallel scale. We're looking for flexible minds and engineers willing to introduce fresh ideas in various areas, including cryptanalysis, information acquisition, network and distributed computing, large-scale system design, security.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to SciEngines’ needs with opportunities to grow and evolve. If you are versatile, display leadership qualities and enthusiasm, we will push technology forward together.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following:
- Unix/Linux environments, application development (UI and backend), distributed and parallel systems, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.