AltaPay is still growing and therefore looking for a technical supporter for our Customer Care Team in Søborg.
If you have a dream of being part of a multicultural atmosphere and be part of a dedicated team of colleagues, this could be your next adventure!
Altapay is a Danish company whose primary product is a technical payment platform aimed mainly at large companies with individual financial needs and multiple payment options. AltaPay handle their clients’ needs when it comes to POS, online payments such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal etc.
As our new Technical Supporter for the Customer Care Team, you will be our new colleague who understands IT on several levels. The job entails helping AltaPay’s customers with their day-to-day problems such as issues with transactions, inconsistencies between reports and problems of integration with AltaPay’s platform.
You need an ability to understand technical documentation and an understanding of/experience with programming is seen as a big plus. Furthermore, experience within online - or point of sale trading is considered an advantage.
A small part of the job is internal support on computers, network and phone.
- Definitely have good IT knowledge, good technical understanding and the ability to read technical documentation.
- You are service minded, flexible and outgoing.
- You have a personal drive to contribute and raise the standard of support internally whilst keeping a service minded approach to our customers.
- Have a talent for liaising with other departments and you think it is a natural part of the daily work.
- May have experience from a similar job as technical supporter/IT supporter.
- Speak and write both Danish and English fluently with ease.
Most importantly, you are ambitious! Have a natural curiosity and an ability to demonstrate an overview. Recent graduates are welcome to apply; most important is your personal drive!
What’s in it for you:
- The team is dedicated and open minded.
- There’s a strong team camaraderie within a relaxed atmosphere.
- You will have a working life full of dedicated and happy colleagues having fun together and helping each other.
- A strong culture with a good spirit is what drives the employees in our daily work.
The fun part
We have a laid-back attitude. A couple of times a day you'll see folks go at it at our foosball table or go to the lobby for a cup of (free) coffee, monthly board game nights and company parties a few times a year.
As for dress code, sure, some of us do wear suits on a daily basis, although many take a more comfortable approach. Heck, our chief architect on principle never wears a matching pair of socks. There's room to be odd, as long as you're good, too.
Sure, let's also have a paragraph about some of the perks: we offer flex time and the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, there's a fitness club, a good cafeteria and other neat stuff!
Our business is expanding, fast, and there's only so many (well, few) of us. Help! Come join us, it'll be fun. At least, get in touch and let's just see what happens.
To apply for this position or inquire about the position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, att.: Monica Schultz – Chief Consultant at JKS Career who takes care of this recruiting process. If you have questions please contact Monica Schultz at +45 30 85 12 99.