Love your work: Become data minded and solution oriented architect at a young, innovative growth company.
TimeXtender is a private company with dual headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark and Bellevue, Washington, US. We are a global market leader and ranked Top 10 in Software 500 for 2015 Revenue Growth.
To join us at our office in Aarhus, Denmark we are looking for a brilliant Software Architect with a strong solution minded background and experienced in leading software design, development, release, and maintenance phases.
Because we are expanding, and we need you to be part of the production team, building the next-generation data management product, Discovery Hub, that delivers both the governance and the agility that is needed by modern corporate data teams. This role will be responsible to defining new features to support partner, customer and company strategy by supplying business level descriptions and reviewing UX and technical description and estimates.
You will have the opportunity to join an organization that is revolutionizing the world of Data Warehousing and Automation. For this role it is very important that you are self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
We expect that you are results-oriented, focused on "getting shit done" and able to work with varied forms of data infrastructure, including: RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle Database, IBM DB2, MySQL); NoSQL in general, MS Azure Data lake in particular.
You will contribute to our product and services by technically solving the hardest technical problems and by architecting the core solution and operationally supporting best practices for a high-agility and resilient service for a distributed worldwide partner base.
If you are an ambitions person, wanting to take a larger scope of responsibilities, and knowing that you will be part of a fast-pace growing work environment, this is the job for you.
How? The perfect candidate:
- is curious by nature and a skilled listener;
- has exceptional verbal and written communication (English is a must), capable of dealing effectively with internal and external technical audiences;
- knows and loves data and data services, including experience in build, dev, QA, release, and support of your own software (CI/CD).
- Has deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Service Design, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery;
- Possesses a mature understanding of Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Database, Azure Data Warehouse (preference);
- has a work history working with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of programming languages.
We believe in automating, simplifying and executing. Every employee is trained in the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People in order to support the development of every individual on the team and we encourage our employee to practice Mindfulness. Plugged in, we engage fully charged.
Our focus is on building a sustainable organization where people and business come together in a healthy balance. We are what we give and we genuinely care about our employees. We understand that people do business with people. We call our employees the X-People, because they are the superheroes that make the amazing journey of our company possible.
If YOU believe you have the talent, drive and X-factor to join the X-People, let us know as soon as possible.