Solution Integration Engineer in a Vibrant High-tech Environment
As a Solution Integration Engineer, your role is to develop relationship and drive technical integration, validation and certification process with solution partners in Milestone´s open community, based on joint business opportunities and platform innovation.
In this role, you will operate in the landscape of new technologies and systems to be integrated with our world class video management product portfolio. Furthermore, you act as the gatekeeper for validation of the combined solution made with our partners in the Milestone community.
As a successful Integration Engineer, you will be incremental in ensuring that a certification roadmap is made with the partners and converted into activities and executed in our lab. On successful release, then also building reference designs, documentation, tools and collaterals with our key partners for a strong and convincing articulation of solution value to the market.
Part of your role is to assist the partner with building documentation and test results for promotion of their solution/integration internally and externally to Milestone sales channel partners. This requires insights into Milestone as well as the partner’s product portfolio and customer needs, and a deeper understanding of how the solutions work, individually and together, and the value of the combination of these solutions from a user’s point of view.
The ideal candidate for the role of Integration Engineer has technical knowledge on network video as well as other systems like access control, storage systems etc.
Responsibility and activity
- Prepare planned certifications and/or reference designs including all detailed technical information to ensure the understanding of the partner technology and how to execute the certification
- Execute the testing/certification in our lab or assist the partner in the certification process if made in the partner premises
- Key driver in writing and delivering technical documentation like white papers, instructional videos, benchmark results etc.
- Contribute to solution finding on cases arriving from out technical support team
- Be the go-to-person for in-depth knowledge about the technology area and solutions you are responsible for
Skills and experience
- 5-10 years’ experience with one or more of the following industries: IT, telecommunications or security
- Minimum five years of experience in a IT development and/or technical integration/support related role
- A solid technical understanding and experience within IT, network and network video
- Project management skills with the proven ability to meet challenging deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Service minded and proven relationship building skills with a strong focus on providing superior customer service
- Full proficiency in English (also in writing)
The ideal candidate for the role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, well-articulated in both written and oral English and very comfortable working in a fast paced-environment liaising between multiple departments.
To match the rest of the team, you possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and deliver on promises.
What can Milestone offer for you?
- A fun and invigorating place to work! Working at Milestone is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle!
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club, driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
For more information, please visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
If you want to become our new colleague
For more information, please contact Group Manager, Devices & Integrations, Henrik Sydbo Hansen at +45 50 842 934.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English to join this great team. Please note that it is a prerequisite that you already have a valid Danish work visa. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
Who we are:
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine.