Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
Successful Danish company with worldwide-applied mobile solution is looking for a skilled Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer.
Would you like to be part of a company where quality is far more important than being able to sell hours? Maybe, you are the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer we are looking for!
Due to Tasklet Factory’s fast growing market share and increased demand of our Mobile WMS solution, we are looking for a new competent colleague, who are ready to assist our customers to increase efficiency and create more value for their customers through usages of the newest technology.
You will have the responsibility of development and implementation of the Mobile WMS solution together with your colleagues in a small dedicated and highly skilled team in Aalborg.
You have a solid technical knowledge and the desire to fulfill the customers’ needs and want to provide the best possible solution for every case. Furthermore, the following applies to you:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV development
- Practical experience with warehouse- and productions module
- Are reliable within – and has passion for – business consulting for Dynamics NAV
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Minimum 5 years practical experience with Dynamics NAV Development
Your success will depend on your ability to fast and effectively understand the customers’ needs. Furthermore, you produce high quality work and know when the details are important.
You are independent, quality minded, detail oriented, and has passion for developing and implementing software solutions.
As a developer, your job will be consulting partners and end-users. You will have the responsibility for implementing and customizing the software solution according to their needs. In addition, you will be responsible for handling customers’ specific modifications and it is important that you can see creative solutions in MS Dynamics NAV in relations to the customer’s problem. Moreover, the following applies to you:
- Manage the balance between development and customer contact, and be the connecting link between Tasklet Factory and the customers
- Able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Are innovative and can see opportunities rather than limitations
Challenging every day
At Tasklet Factory, you will get a challenging and exciting job in a dynamic Gazelle company with possibilities for professional learning and personal development. In addition, we will be able to offer the right candidate:
- A working environment with high professionalism and the possibility of collegial sparring
- High influence on planning your daily tasks
- Flexibility with the possibility of working from home
- Pension and Health Insurance
- Attractive salary package
We look forward to hearing from you
We will screen and interview competent candidates’ as quickly as possible, so do not hesitate and apply for the job by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about the job? Then you are welcome to contact COO Dan Andersen, Mobile. +45 22304320.
About Tasklet Factory
At Tasklet Factory we concentrate all our resources on the development of outstanding & powerful software solutions for Mobile WMS. For more than 10 years, our team has been involved in the development of mobile applications and integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV.
Our mission is to optimize our customer’s work processes and create value by providing the best solutions on the market. We aim to be the best through user-friendly interfaces, easy customization, flawless ERP integration & brilliant service.
Tasklet Factory’s headquarter is located in Denmark, the home country of Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV. Through our extensive partner network, our solutions are globally distributed to more than 30 countries.