ASP.NET Web Developer
Do you want to be part of Umbraco, the fastest growing CMS on the Microsoft platform? And do you want a .NET developer role that’s challenging, inspiring and rewarding? If you’re the type of developer that gets excited about working with Azure, someone who loves to learn and soak up information like a sponge then our .NET team, lead by 2 Microsoft MVPs, is looking forward to welcoming you on their team here at Umbraco HQ in Odense!
We will need your strong commitment every day when you:
- Work closely with other team members to build new features and fix bugs in our Umbraco Cloud projects.
- Participate in all sprint stand-ups, planning and refinement meetings.
- Review GitHub pull requests both from the team and from the community for code quality and QA.
- Investigate and resolve customers’ raised issues by providing technical feedback and fixing any issues found in our product codebase.
The most important qualification is your personality: Who you are, what values and attitudes you have and how you interact with and behave towards other people.
You have the right stuff if you are:
- Warm and positive.
- A take-charge and friendly kind of person.
- Empathic and committed.
- A team player.
- Conscientious and proactive towards others.
You are our ideal candidate if you additionally:
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Love c# and have been enjoying the great features of c# 6 and 7.
- Are very experienced with ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, Routing, Authentication and Authorization.
- Are an advocate of unit testing and IoC.
- Know how to design database schemas that represent and support business processes and are proficient with SQL.
- Are familiar with various Azure services such as Azure Functions, Service Bus, Blob/Table Storage.
- Have a knack for writing clean, readable, testable, and easily maintainable code.
- Have a degree in computer science or equivalent experience in the industry.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or to HHM International ApS, Hopballevej 7, DK-7300 Jelling, Denmark. Any questions in reference to the position may be directed to Flemming Jensen at telephone +45 75 87 28 11.
You will improve your chances significantly by reading about Umbraco on our different channels and by taking a free trial of Umbraco Cloud so you get a feel of who we are as a company and our products/services.
About Umbraco A/S
Umbraco A/S is a Danish company with headquarter in Odense. The company was founded in 2005 and employs more than 25 people. More than 450,000 sites run Umbraco worldwide, and we are hungry for more. In addition, Umbraco is the friendliest CMS in the world and we probably have the toughest and most committed community, you could ask for. Find out more about us at www.umbraco.com.