Technical Architect, Microsoft Dynamics 365
Are you goal-oriented and driven by results? Can you set the direction for optimal operation of our new global ERP platform at BESTSELLER, and do you have a broad level of technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to play a central role in the IT Application Management team in BESTSELLER IT.
BESTSELLER IT is divided into a PLAN, BUILD and RUN organisation, which all take part in BESTSELLER’s exciting and global development by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions. You will be part of the IT Application Management team in the RUN department. The team consists of 8-10 colleagues, who are working extensively with colleagues and vendors, both onsite and offshore.
As our new IT Technical Architect, your primary responsibility is to ensure best practice operation and provide technical advisory for one of the world largest and most ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations.
You are responsible for the technical design of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, and you deliver leadership and drive the required actions to ensure a stable operation of the ERP platform, guided by your high level of understanding of the impact of changes on the current environment, systems and processes.
More specifically, your work involves:
- Close collaboration with other IT professionals and stakeholders to deliver the complete technical design that supports the business and ensures architectural compliance and integration to BESTSELLER’s system landscape
- Supporting project teams to fit projects to own domain architecture as well as to identify, when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs
- Acting as bridge between specific technical problems and the business solutions running on top of the environment
- Contributing to a safe management of issue- and problem handling related to the operation of the ERP platform
- Creating and executing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 patching strategy in cooperation with colleagues and external vendors
- Applying knowledge of technology best practise and surveying market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture.
- 3-5 years technical experience with ERP software (large scale enterprise)
- Broad knowledge of the technical capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX, including appropriate certification
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc.)
- Experience in tools such as LCS and VSTS
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Since you will be the expert within your area, it is important that you demonstrate a high level of structure and knowledge, and that you are able to provide technical support, training and quality assurance to both technical and non-technical colleagues. Due to your high level of expertise, you are trustworthy and convincing, can handle confidentiality, and you meet people in a forthcoming and service-minded way.
You solve your tasks from and organisational and holistic angle, prioritizing the business needs over IT needs.
You are engaged, self-motivated and take a structured, persistent and focused approach to your tasks. You ask the right questions to get details covered and get to the bottom of the problem. You are able to present conclusions and results to all levels of the organisation.
You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, agencies and vendors, so you have great communication skills and know how to communicate with people at different levels and from different cultures. Finally, you are proactive and curious to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these, and you are a fast learner. You are enterprising and have a proactive approach to the development of your area and tasks.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Marianne Kjær on +45 52 15 48 29. Otherwise, send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 19 October, 2017.
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to close the ad, when we find the right candidate.
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.