Accelerate your career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of the role:
You will be working as part of our global Managed Services Team and specialising in Networking. This role requires someone who has excellent technical skills in Networking Technologies. You will have a background working in a technical, problem solving customer service environment, and have experience of investigating and identifying solutions to a range of situations as well as the ability to handle allocated projects to completion. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, are resourceful and well organised, and are prepared to take responsibility for successful issue resolution. You have a passion and commitment to providing service excellence.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Technical Issue Resolution - Analysing and resolving support cases and product issues, using analytical, technical or programming skills
- Project Delivery - Providing implementation services to deploy Network solutions and changes to existing customer systems and CDK infrastructure globally
- Customer Service Delivery - Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines
- Knowledge Transfer - Guiding, advising and coaching both colleagues and customers on issue and problem resolution
- Documentation - Documenting solutions and producing written guidance on resolution steps and procedures
- Technical Escalation – Ownership of technical issues, liaising with Product Owners, Technically mentoring other CDK teams and colleagues to ensure calls are accurately investigated and ensuring the cause and the symptom of problems are identified and resolved
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry experts we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
- Excellent Level of Spoken and Written English and Danish Required.
- Excellent networking knowledge; LAN/WAN protocols & design, Routing, Switching, VLANs & Cisco Firewalls.
- CCNA minimum certification but higher level skills would be preferable.
- Good working knowledge of the Cisco product range is required.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN technologies, specifically, MPLS & EZVPN.
- Experience of - BGP/MPLS/vrfs, NAT, DSL, Radius, Tacacs.
- Previous experience of WAN/hardware rollout projects, within the international arena, including the production of network diagrams & supporting documentation.
- Any IP Telephony knowledge or practical experience of deploying IPT solutions would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of Cisco IOS.
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.