Intempus makes the top nordic-region timesheet app. We are a 5 year old investor-backed company with over 4,500 paying customers across Scandinavia who use our iPhone and Android apps to report time, enter expenses, invoice customers, and plan budgets. Our team of 12 works out of offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Naples, and London building and selling the app our customers love.
You will be working with our team of 5 full stack developers in our recently refurbished Copenhagen office, 150m from Vesterport station in central Copenhagen. You will participate in daily standups for our modified Scrum agile development process and review code of your peers to ensure highest quality and enable learning opportunities.
Intempus believes in work-life balance and has programs in place to improve quality of life. Among our benefits:
- Free in-house chef-prepared lunch
- Ability to work part-time at home
- Flexible hours
- Pick-your-own dev machine
- Personal virtual servers for every developer
- Monthly hack nights
- Monthly Django community meetups
- Regular company-wide events like paintball, go-karts, and game nights
Intempus has no middle-management and believes in basing company decisions on merit. As such we encourage all team members, including the newest, to contribute their ideas and innovation to creating a better experience for our users. If you would like to create an impact, Intempus is looking for you.
Successful candidates will:
- Code at the top level
- Be proficient in version control including Mercurial, Git, and Subversion
- Have an excellent eye for cross-browser, responsive, and accessible HTML/CSS design
- Be able to create high quality graphical assets using Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Have 3+ years practical experience with frontend work
- Be interested in teaching team members about your areas of expertise as well as learning from other experts about theirs
If you are interested in working for Intempus, please send your application including CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Are you interested and want to know more about this job and Intempus, please contact Chase on phone +45 71 99 58 36 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staunings Pl. 3,
1607 København V.