Senior Application Consultant ERM TPS PP
Essential Job Functions
The Senior Application Consultants within the TPS ERM Team are required to:
- Use their industry experience to ensure AVEVA ERM products are fit for purpose;
- Help create and maintain training collateral for AVEVA ERM products;
- Contribute to and carry out training for regional business units;
- Assist customer implementation and configuration of AVEVA ERM software through direct and indirect support activities;
- Work and communicate as part of an integral team;
- Use their industry & product knowledge to work with Product Development and Professional Services to continually improve the quality of the AVEVA products and provide high quality industry related skills and knowledge throughout the AVEVA organization;
- Responsible for validating the product readiness of AVEVA products via a series of engineering and technical scenarios (to be created, maintained and constantly extended) within TPS.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Hands on experience within several or all areas of planning perspectives and methodology within Marine or EPC’s business, mainly focusing on: Project planning and Control, Production planning and Control, Earned Value calculations;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the Marine or EPC industry or technical ‘hands on’ experience in one or more relevant industry sectors: Oil & Gas, Marine & Offshore, Power, Chemicals, Mining & Minerals, Pulp & Paper, and in all the ‘Job dimensions and Responsibility Areas’ mentioned above;
- Experience of delivering software solutions in a services organization or within a global EPC support role would be an advantage;
- Good awareness of the AVEVA ERM product or similar ERP software;
- An ability to communicate product issues between customers and colleagues;
- An ability to think quickly and react positively to quickly evolving or unexpected scenarios;
- An ability to manage and handle multiple commitments simultaneously;
- An ability to document and communicate in English to a very high standard;
- Comfortable to deliver presentation material to a variety of audiences;
- An ability to take a proactive approach to challenges while meeting a responsibility to deliver.
Please do send your full application package including a CV and Cover letter quoting the name of the position and reference number 1059, on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding vacancies or application process reach out to the HR administrator on the following email address: email@example.com.
AVEVA is One of The World’s Leading Engineering, Design and Information Management Software Providers to the Process, Plant and Marine Industries. AVEVA’s world-leading technology was originally developed and spun out of Cambridge University in 1967. We provide mission-critical solutions to some of the world’s biggest engineering contractors (EPCs) and Owner Operators. AVEVA has successfully established a truly global infrastructure - an international business with over 1,700 employees and is exposed to the world’s fastest growing economies.
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.
For more information about AVEVA click here.