IT Change and Release Manager, Aarhus
Do you want to work with world-class IT processes and contribute to developing our change & release processes? The Service Transition department is responsible for change and release management, and we need your excellent team player skills and can-do attitude to achieve our IT strategy. We are part of Global Business IT Services (GBSIT) in Aarhus. Look forward to a job in a busy and turbulent setting where you can rely on developing your skills and gratifying your personal ambitions.
You secure world-class operational stability
You will make sure that IT application and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled – yet efficient and agile manner. In addition, you will chair and coordinate Change Advisory Board meetings and assist in Release Management plans and advises on risks and needed modification.
You will also:
- Ensure that changes are scheduled without conflict and/or implemented as part of a scheduled service window
- Facilitate that IT change requests follow the change management processes prior to the deployment into the production environment
- Provide daily support for the change management policy, process procedures and tool, including training to users, when necessary
- Make sure that the total impact of the change has been reviewed, and all necessary actions are in place
- Execute periodic auditing of the change process to ensure compliance
- Assist in ensuring a continuous service improvement of our processes and procedures
IT profile with change management skills
You are a skilled IT profile with knowledge of IT Change and Release Management. This means that you are able to solve complex tasks in an intense and dynamic environment. However, your technical skills are not as important as your personal drive and flair for taking primary responsibility for the daily operations of Arla's change and release area.
You thrive working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and you know how to build and maintain good relations. You use your strong verbal and written communication skills and your ability to communicate with external business contacts and colleagues at all organisational levels while maintaining a positive service-oriented attitude.
Moreover, you have a strong eye for details and a high degree of flexibility, allowing you to detect and adapt to sudden changes in a hectic project environment. You are highly self-motivated and have the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a dynamic and busy environment with changing priorities. Finally, you speak and write English fluently.
Application & Contact
For additional information, please call Claus Koch Pedersen at +45 8938 1430. Applications will be processed as they are received. Please state in your application where you have seen the advertisement.