C# Software Developer
You will be a key C# developer optimizing, maintaining and developing the important manufacturing module that interfaces to the 3Shape CAD software and the newest Milling Machines & 3D printers.
We are currently a team of three developers in Copenhagen and six in Kiev. We are dedicated to working closely together to create the worlds best computer aided manufacturing software to improve patient care. In our group we ensure that the designs and models created in the dentist's clinic can be 3D printed and used shortly afterwards. We are the link between 3Shape and our partner's hardware, such as the new Ivoclar Program Mill One.
In close collaboration with other 3Shape software teams you are working with 3Shape’s new software platform that is the foundation of all our future products. The team is international and passionate about 3D printing.
You will be part of the full stack development including:
- Complex Algorithms
- Computatianal Geometry
- Data modelling
- Business logic
- Automated test
- UI and UX (2D & 3D)
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- You have as a min. a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have experience as a software developer with relevant technologies
- You are well versed in our core technologies (C#, .NET, WPF) and perhaps some experience in WCF
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- You are eager to learn new software skills and grow your talent
- Experience with SCRUM is an advantage, but not required
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an advantage, but not required
- You have experience with a wide range of build and development tools - e.g. Visual Studio, Git, obfuscators, ReSharper, NuGet, TeamCity, dotCover, Vagrant, Docker, VM Ware, Octopus, etc.
Beyond the cool technical playground of your everyday work, joining the 3Shape fold comes with lots of social and financial perks, including:
Competitive packages to keep you feeling valued
- Healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast, fruit, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- Fresh lunch cooked by our resident chef in our new canteen to make you smile
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues (and hopefully dancing)
- Wine and beer club to keep your palate entertained and nose sharp
- Lunchtime swimming club to keep you in 3Shape-shape
- Yoga and meditation to keep you flexible and happy
Working at 3Shape
Stepping into our Copenhagen office, you will soon experience the shared passion and drive among our employees. We are truly excited about the work we do, which creates a knowledge-intensive and inspiring work environment. And as a member of our team, you will have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill your personal ambitions.
Please apply today as the interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.