Video Analytics Software Engineer
- Be a part of the #1 VMS (Video Management Software) company.
Be part of the new research team
Milestone Systems is adding further investment in its R&D department in Copenhagen. That’s why, we have formed a research team that will explore new technology and the integration of those technologies into the products. The team focuses on innovation to ensure continuity of our #1 leadership position in the market for our advanced surveillance products.
You now have the chance to become a member of this team where you will be responsible for pre-product development; creating proof-of-concept innovative features that could be used by the product development team. The team will also be owning and shaping the future innovation of the VMS products. You will be part of a small team of very experienced senior developers. You will be a highly-motivated team player and be very interested in new technologies and how they could add value. You will take active part in the life of the team, where all team members are joining forces, giving their best to deliver.
You will be:
- A practitioner of rapid prototyping and agile way-of-working
- Designing, developing and demonstrating proof-of-concept features
- Considering the overall architecture, reusability and quality into your work
- Aware of current trends within Computer Vision and Image Processing
Work experience is required
We expect you to have (experience in):
- A relevant educational background (Masters/PhD in Computer Science or related fields)
- Confident programming abilities in C++
- Deep learning and DNN architectures
- Implementing computer vision algorithms with emphasis on real-time performance
- Implementing video analytics solutions
- Fluent English written & spoken skills
It’s a plus if you have experience/knowledge in:
- C# programming
- GPU programming (CUDA/OpenCL)
- Designing computer vision algorithms
- Computer vision libraries such as OpenCV
- High performance computing
- Multi-threaded programming, debugging, profiling
- Cross-platform development (Windows/Linux)
- Network protocols and video codecs
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
The future is up to you
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our vibrant technology company, submit your application incl. CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Rayna Aranha, Senior Manager - Research & Patents, at +45 50 842 915 or visit our website.
Deadline date: 9/30/2017.