Head of Incident Management, Application Support
Are you passionate about incident management and driving major incidents?
The position we offer
We are looking for a strong incident manager who will be responsible for our major incident management process as well as our incident management process.
You will join a dynamic team with colleagues who have excellent organisational skills to navigate the organisation and resolve any kind of incident that Nordea is facing. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Secure you have a team to handle any major incident 24x7
- Secure continuous improvement of the major incident process
- Own and improve the normal incident process
- Secure communication during incidents to relevant stakeholders in Nordea as well as Nordea customers
- Secure post-incident registration of business impact and downtime while collaborating with the problem management team for root cause analysis
You will have a chance to make an enormous impact in Nordea through establishing and running all major incidents. At any time your team will have a full overview of operational quality in Nordea and the ability to engage when needed 24x7.
It is a team of action, determination and speed when the organization needs it the most.
The qualifications you need
You are an excellent leader of both employees and stakeholders in the organisation. You will have many internal stakeholders and in crisis situations you and your team lead the entire organisation to resolution.
It is highly important that you:
- Have a strong drive and passion to deliver results having the entire IT organisation at your disposal.
- Have relevant experience from a similar IT position in large corporations.
- Can lead a global team of colleagues in multiple locations.
A relevant education on bachelor level or higher is preferred.
More information and send application
For more information, please contact Carsten Christensen, Head of Incident Management, on +45 25 10 72 39 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application no later than 21 September 2017. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.