SaaS Product Owner
So you want to make a difference and influence on a global scale with your business insight and visions as a SaaS Product Owner? Sounds good, because Siteimprove is looking for an amazing new Product Owner.
You will be driving the development of a SaaS product offering with focus on leading Siteimprove’s mission to be the global market leader within digital certainty.
You know that a successful product has to address the right market and the right needs, provide the right features and use the right technologies and deliver the right business goals. The main objective is to advocate on behalf of the market and to deliver maximum value to our customers and the business.
You will be based in one of our Product Units, working closely together with the development team. This position is based in our office in central Copenhagen and reports to the Product Unit Director.
- Develop and maintain the a product vision, product strategy and roadmap, for a product within a Product Unit.
- Define in detail – the right product to be built and validate that product with real customers and users.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities such as, develop cases, prioritize user stories and epics aligned with the product strategy.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze market data, trends, competitive landscape and align the product strategy accordingly.
- Solve problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business goals.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and report ROI, risk analysis and product effectiveness.
- Act as a Web Security ambassador for the product internally and externally.
- Present and demo product functionality for customers and senior leadership.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency to build the product right.
- Understand the technology stack and most importantly, the level of effort involved
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Support with the necessary training and education needed by internal resources.
- Together with the Sales and Marketing department, tell the world about the product, including positioning, messaging and pricing, managing the product launch, providing tools for Sales channel to market and sell the product.
- There may be many valid reasons for a product to fail – too difficult to build, taking too long time to get to market or cost too much, but it is your responsibility to see that each and every one of these obstacles is overcome.
- To be successful in this role, you have to take full responsibility for the product without excuses and such, you are ultimately responsible for the success of the product.
What We Require of You
- You hold an academic degree on bachelor or master level
- You have a few years of experience within the IT industry or with product management.
- That you get things done with high standards.
- Have strong communications skills with all levels of personnel.
- Be proud of what you deliver to end users.
- Be good at communicating and expressing own views in writing as well as in presentations and discussions.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
What We'll Love About You
That you possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. A self-driven, creative inquisitive individual that enjoys spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative world class Security solutions on a global scale.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.