- Have you got experience with management of complex programmes?
- Do you have excellent senior stakeholder management skills?
- Do you have complex problem resolution and strong decision making skills?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
You will be leading a programme of multiple projects (or similar) over 1-2 years in a highly complex stakeholder environment.
You will also be accountable for the success of the programme and the single point of authority for programme related decisions.
Furthermore you set the direction and drive effective interface with the highest levels within the Organization.
Typically you will be responsible for delivery team of 30-50 people and a budget over USD 5M-15M.
The programme lead identifies and understands business’ vision and alignment with strategy plans how to implement benefits and changes delivered into the business.
Other key tasks:
- Manages resources in response to business dynamics.
- Defines and monitors policies and procedures in programme scope and aligns scope according to business priorities.
- Manages relationships with business, with the delivery organization, and ensures it is aligned with the customer and other suppliers.
- Manages programme risks and issues resolution including evaluation of trade-offs and dependencies, and removes programme barriers.
- Performs people management and development.
- Acts as escalation point for issue resolution and provides direction and steady leadership in the face of uncertainty.
- Manages programme governance, and shapes and drives the programme agenda in the delivery organization.
- Manages dependencies and change impacting the programme and its projects effectively.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have experience with definition and management of complex programme scope, plan and budgeting. You also have experience with program reporting across multiple projects/subprograms as well as management of programme cost and benefit. You have a proven track record of complex Project Management with at least 12+ years of project experience and ability to succeed in complex matrix organisation.
Other key experience needed:
- Programme models and controls
- Resource planning and management
- Risk and issue management
- Multiple project dependencies and assumptions management
- Change request management
- Programme transition to production including management of multiple project roll outs simultaneously
- Strong business change management
- Industrial knowledge including industry drivers
You have strong financial and analytical skills combined with extensive negotiation skills and conflict management. You are a decisive, focused and result-driven leader who empowers subordinates and exhibits trustworthiness while managing risks and progress.
Furthermore you exhibit great adaptability and effectively leads teams in ambiguous situations as well as possessing the ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organisations across multiple locations.
Last application date: 30 September 2017.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.