ServiceNow Technical Specialist
- Are you actively engaged and obsessed with ServiceNow?
- Does your mind go into high gear when you are developing and creating?
- Is one of your passions to solve problems, be predictable and reaching goals?
- Do you like to work in a close team that has one mission and complete that mission together?
- Would you like the chance to grow and master your skills?
Join Maersk Group Infrastructure Services!
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
Maersk Group Infrastructure Services (MGIS) implemented ServiceNow in December 2015, it's platform providing services across the whole Maersk Group - and it’s constantly going, as is the team!
As the technical specialist you will participate in all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
- Act as a key member in project implementations.
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations.
- Be actively engaged with customers in a technical and business setting.
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time.
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery, and so on).
- Transform business requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop access integration components (SSO, LDAP).
- Prepare technical deliverables.
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience with ServiceNow as a technical delivery resource within client environments. You have experience in implementing ServiceNow Discovery, Event Management and ServiceNow Orchestration is very desirable.
Other key skills:
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification required.
- ITIL V3 foundation certification required.
- Implementation Specialist certification strongly preferred.
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology).
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM and PRINCE2 as a delivery methodology.
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML and Web Services.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL.
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills).
Last application date: 30 September 2017.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.