Full Stack Software Developer
Innovative mobile health company seeks ambitious Software Developer to support our growth.
We are looking for an ambitious Software Developer, who will be working to develop the Monsenso technology platform. As a software developer you will be involved in the whole life-cycle of the development of a part of the Monsenso platform – from requirement specifications with clinicians and patients to final quality assurance and deployment – and you will be a part of a small team of software developers.
We are looking for a mature candidate with an academic background in software engineering and technical experience as a software developer, engineer or architect. You should have experience applying agile software development processes as well as quality assurance methodology and technology. You should also be a clear and proactive communicator.
You will be a part of the technical implementation of all our solutions, which includes work within areas of:
- Front- and back-end web development
- Mobile development
- Documentation and compliance
- Master or bachelor degree in software engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of working experience as a software developer or similar
- Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with Scrum-based methods
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Angular framework and/or TypeScript
- Experience with Mobile development for iOS and/or Android
- Experience with NoSQL document-oriented databases
- Experience with Scala
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Chef
As a person, we are looking for:
- An independently-working team player with a positive attitude and humor, who takes a constructive approach to tasks and partners, both internally and externally
- A team player, who can function in a small team of software developers
- A proactive and structured person who plans ahead
- A robust and confident person who can handle a lot on their plate
This is a full-time job in Copenhagen.
This job is only available for EU residents. To apply, please submit a Cover letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com