Service Delivery Manager
Do you thrive in working in a client facing role? Are you interested in learning more about Fujitsu’s innovative software solutions?
Fujitsu BAS is responsible for delivering application services incl. application development in delivery and services to both public and private customers. We secure high customer satisfaction with Fujitsu’s innovative software solutions including AI, IOT and Robotics.
This is an exciting opportunity for you who are in the beginning of your career to be a part of our Business Application Services (BAS) team and develop your skills in delivery management and quality of service delivery.
What you’ll do
Your responsibility will mainly be within private customers, but across multiple solutions and services, including customers to whom we deliver the newest innovative solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, Robotics and IOT. You will have a central role, acting as the single point of contact from customers to our service delivery capabilities.
As Service Delivery Manager you will get the opportunity to drive our ongoing management of operational facilities which includes the planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation, monitoring of service level agreements and overall customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities include:
- Identify and drive opportunities for new business and account growth.
- Proactively manage elements of capability units and other suppliers.
- Managing elements of service delivery to middle management level within the customers in order to deliver contracted service commitments and continual service improvements.
- Control elements of service risks, service costs and improves productivity of low complexity contracts for customers and Fujitsu in order to continually improve cost effectiveness.
We offer you a role with a high diversity of tasks and responsibility in a professional and inspiring work environment where humor, team spirit and collaborations are key elements.
Who are you?
We see that you are an up-and-coming Service Delivery Manager who is ambitious, dynamic and engaging in your work. You are a self-starter and work well independently as well as in teams, both on an operational and strategic level. You are determined, able to spot and act on new opportunities with your clients and have a special eye for division and control of deliveries across multiple teams.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent through qualified experience.
- 2-5 years of Service Delivery Management experience.
- Experience from a customer facing role from an IT Service Delivery aspect.
- Experience in working with several stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Some experience with Contract Management and Financial Management is highly desirable.
- Some experience with Project Management is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
Location: Ballerup, Denmark.
We are keen on filling the role as soon as possible and will therefore be conducting interviews continuously before the end date. Welcome with your application!
If you would like to learn more, please contact Bjarne Rasmussen at +45 2713 3785 or via mail Bjarne.email@example.com.