HR Systems Specialist
Would you like to help ensure the successful launch of our ambitious HR strategy? The new HR strategy depends heavily on a strong and efficient HR system landscape, and you will set the technical direction for many interesting development projects.
We will grow significantly in the coming years and have launched an ambitious HR strategy to support our growth, and you will have a major impact on how we develop the HR area technically.
Join Global IT Development
You will be part of the Global IT Development department based in Humlebæk and Stettin, Poland, where you will join a team of approximately 10 skilled specialists, including one other HR System Specialist. You will collaborate closely with our HR IT team in Poland and with Global HR who owns the global HR processes.
Design and deliver IT solutions to support our ambitious strategy
Overall, your objective will be to design and deliver IT solutions to fulfill business requirements within the HR area. This involves setting the technical direction and staying up-to-date with the technical development within your area. Your role is more an advisory role than an operational role, and you will participate in projects as technical lead within your own area of responsibility. Taking responsibility for the process – from a business requirement is identified to the solution is delivered – your areas of responsibility cover:
- IT architect work, including relations between HR platforms and IT ownership of a consolidated roadmap for the HR technical platforms and integrating HR data to/from other IT applications
- Screening, evaluating and prioritizing development requests, including challenging the business and translating business needs into technical solutions
- Collaboration with software vendors, discussing technical matters, assigning tasks/deadlines and ensure quality of deliveries and ensure that the vendors comply with procedures and standards
- Mentoring the HR IT team in terms of sharing knowledge, performing QA of deliveries and advising on challenging IT operational tasks
- Ensuring documentation requirements are met
All in all, you will proactively communicate with relevant stakeholders and act as a professional advisor to support the continuous improvement of HR applications supporting the business processes within the HR area.
Deep understanding of HR business processes and systems
- You hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, business, engineering or similar.
- You have solid business understanding, enabling you to evaluate, prioritize and challenge the business and assess what adds most value.
- You have previous work experience with HR systems, preferably SuccessFactors.
- Ideally, you have: ITIL, SuccessFactors, admin training and a good understanding of security, SQL and reporting tools
- You have experience from an international organisation, working with cross-borders teams, and you communicate effortlessly in English.
As a person, you pride yourself in overcoming obstacles rather than running into them. Moreover, you can translate your deep understanding of HR business processes into easy-to-understand communication for technical and non-technical stakeholders. In a role where you are responsible for evaluating and prioritizing development tasks, you must be able to constructively stand your ground when the situation requires it, and as technical lead within your area of responsibility, you must be able to maintain an overview, analyse challenges and find correlations. Lastly, as you work with medical devices, you are not put off by testing and documenting your work.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply online via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Need more information
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Business Support Applications Orit Magyar on firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 4911 3027.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.