On behalf of our client, Exerp, we are recruiting two experienced DevOps engineers for exciting positions in a successful organization. We are looking for one DevOps engineer for Exerps Copenhagen headquarter and one Devops engineer for Exerps Odense office.
Exerp has recently been rewarded as the Best IT Company in Denmark by Computerworlds® Top 100, and ranked 1st as Great Place to Work® “Best IT Workplace in Denmark” in 2015.
Exerp, is Europe’s leading provider of Enterprise systems for the health & fitness industry. Through their main Software-as-a-Service ERP product, The Exerp Platform, Exerp has been focusing exclusively on solving the specific needs of the large health & fitness operators. Exerp is now used in 1,100 clubs and by over 3,000,000 members and is the backbone of 4 out of the 6 largest health club’s operators in Europe.
Exerps platform is based on over 10 years of collaboration with some of the largest and most innovative operators, covers most aspects of the operator’s business including billing, point of sales, booking, membership management, inventory, mobile app and business intelligence.
Exerp has had over a 25% annual growth rate in the last 4 years and expect to pursue this sustainable growth in the years to come, by expanding their services into the United States and North-America. Exerp has just opened an office in West Palm Beach, Florida to establish a base for our North-American activities. Already rolling-out our first major client in Canada, and managing a solid pipeline among U.S. largest operators.
- You will work closely with your fellow developers in operations and development to ensure the stability and maintainability of the system and infrastructure.
- You have experience deploying, monitoring and managing large systems.
- You have a solid foundation as a developer.
- You have a strong urge to automate and save yourself time.
- You have 5+ years' experience with Linux in server environments.
- You have experience using orchestration tools.
- You care about writing beautiful and well-structured, correct, and testable code.
- You want to make a difference for Exerps’ clients.
- You enjoy taking the time to sit down and solve hard problems.
- You work well with others.
- You have good communication skills, including a strong command of the English language.
- While not required, knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a clear benefit.
- You'll get a competitive salary package.
- Exerp will help you with the paperwork (visa and work permit) – if needed.
The headoffice is located in Copenhagen in nice surroundings by the harbor with lots of public transportation nearby and in Odense which is Denmarks 3rd largest city. Exerp has amazing and dedicated colleagues, benefits and an international, nice and exciting work place.
IT Headhunting is the agency handling the recruitment process on behalf of Exerp.
For more information about the position please contact Zeshan Anwar on mobile +45 52 77 32 37 or apply now by sending your CV to mail: email@example.com.
The start date is as soon as possible. We will handle applications as we receive them, and we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality.