Net Developer - Regulatory reporting
Saxo Bank IT consist of over 450 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our specialty is within capital markets with focus on; high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white label clients.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank trading system handles:
- over 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
- in excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
- intraday execution and booking of up to 900 trades per second
- over 1,000,000 trade transactions processed daily
We are seeking a senior developer to work closely with the business on regulatory reporting. Our Regulatory Reporting team consists of an IT-Development team working closely together with a team of business analysts to manage the global demand for financial reporting. You will
- Be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of various components to enhance our existing Reporting Platform
- Work directly with Business Analysts to understand requirements, develop solutions and follow through on the reporting
- Participate in an agile development process with emphasis on taking personal ownership and responsibility for your deliveries.
- Work with a great deal of freedom on the solutions you choose. It is important for us to be updated on the latest technologies and we will encourage you to contribute.
- Be working with a high performance team, which focus on technical professionalism and quality in deliveries
- Get the opportunity to work in future technologies in digital banking
As a person you come across as a team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following professional competencies:
- C# with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server - You have strong data analytical skills and a minimum of 5 years SQL experience.
- It’s an advantage if you have experience with XML, XSD and MS Excel
- It’s an advantage if you are familiar with TFS
- Fluency in English (A Must), Fluency in Danish (Preferred)
- It is a plus if you have worked with investment banking and/or regulatory reporting before.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading Danish multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of trading and investment technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional trading and investing through technology and expertise.
As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services and trading technology.
Saxo’s award winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Saxo employs more than 1500 people in financial centres around the world including London, Singapore, Paris, Zurich, Dubai and Tokyo.
As a bank offering fully digitalised solutions for self-trading, advisory and discretionary services, Saxo is continuously at the forefront of innovation, meaning that clients benefit from proven technology. 600 IT developers and 150 back-office resources develop and deliver Saxo’s solution for the benefit of clients. Outsourcing solutions support the full-service value chain.