Airline Project Consultant – Copenhagen or Warsaw, Poland
WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines. Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through our IT solutions.
Our customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and our +100 employees are distributed between our offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kiev, Bangkok and China.
We are currently looking for an Airline Project Consultant to join our implementation team, reporting to our Professional Services Manager in Warsaw, Poland.
Primary Job Functions:
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Project Management of Sell-More-Seats® implementations to our new and existing customer airlines
- Business Consultancy in airline reservation & sales processes advising our customers on industry and airline requirements
- Training new and existing customers in the daily usage of the system
- Activation and setup of new features
- Managing the customer's account after implementation
- Understanding and collecting customers’ business requirements for new features
- Closely working with the customer and BAs on technical specifications
- Preparing instructions, manuals and training materials
- UAT of new system features
The ideal candidate has a few years of job experience in the airline industry i.e. with airline inventory, sales and reservation solutions or revenue management.
Alternatively you have worked for a provider of inventory or sales and reservation solutions in a comparable travel service industry.
Furthermore, the right candidate for this position comes with:
- University degree, preferably in economics, IT or project management
- Minimum 3 years experience in the airline industry or travel-related IT industry
- Above average IT user level
- Database/SQL experience
- Excellent English (written, verbal and communication skills)
- Experience to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- Experience in IT project management
You will be joining and working with a global team with ambitious colleagues in multiple locations.
We offer a fulfilling work environment for professional as well as personal development and a great opportunity to advance your qualifications and skill set from a job in the IT - and travel sector.
We offer a full-time position with an average working time of 40 hours per week and the opportunity to travel to our customers and other company locations. You will have approx. 50 travel days per year.
Apply by sending CV in English to email@example.com
If you need more information about our company, please visit our website www.worldticket.com
Any questions to the position may be directed to the email above.