Experienced Frontend Developer
WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines. Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through our IT solutions.
Our customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and our +100 employees are distributed between our offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kiev, Bangkok and China.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Frontend Developer, who will be a key player in designing and developing new enterprise application products. You will also be involved in the development of our e-commerce solution.
You will be part of the team based in Copenhagen and will report to our Chief Technology Officer. We work in an agile environment where the pace is high and releases are frequent.
Primary Job Functions:
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Our UI toolbox that should be used by all development teams
- Creating a new responsive interface for our business applications
- Implement single page applications for our development team in Copenhagen
- Creating wireframes in cooperation with our Product Owners and UX specialist
The right candidate for this position comes with:
- Relevant IT education bachelor degree or higher
- Solid understanding of software quality, robustness and architecture
- Understanding of OOP, MVC, SOLID and basic design patterns
- Deep knowledge of JS frameworks; ReactJS, AngularJS and/or Sencha ExtJS
- Experience with JS testing frameworks
- Agile process experience
You will be joining and working with a global team with ambitious colleagues in multiple locations.
We offer a fulfilling work environment for professional as well as personal development and a great opportunity to advance your qualifications and skill set from a job in the IT - and travel sector.
We offer a full-time position with an average working time of 37 hours per week and the opportunity to travel to other company locations.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information about our company, please visit our website www.worldticket.com
Any questions to the position may be directed to the email above.