Backend Scala/Java Developers
Help further develop a unique customer service platform
If you would like to work for a Copenhagen-based start-up software company and help further develop their unique customer service platform, please keep reading.
Blooms client, Dixa, are revolutionising the way online and e-commerce businesses engage with their customers. Their business concept has a great potential worldwide, and are backed by prominent investors and a professional board.
The business is growing, and therefore, Bloom are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Backend Developers.
Dixa embraces telephony in 60+ countries, call centre, live chat, email and much more. With Dixa, customer service can finally be friendly, proactive, instant and channel neutral. They have experienced a healthy growth and have plans to go international.
About the job
We are looking for additional Scala/Java backend developers to join Dixa’s growing team of 11 people. You will be designing and building out a state-of-the-art Scala backend for a modern customer experience platform in the cloud. Your code will be handling customer interactions on a number of channels, including telephony, email and chat, and route conversations to the right agent using context, skills, machine learning and data from 3rd party integrations. In the end, your work will help provide a great customer experience for millions of people every day.
Dixa have designed a micro/right-sized service architecture, orchestrated by Kubernetes on AWS. Services communicate via Finagle Thrift and SQS. The heavy lifting is performed by Scala services using Akka, finagle/Thrift, Redis, DynamoDB and Postgres.
Dixa value open-source and functional programming, and are very open to new technologies and improved ways of building the platform. Join Dixa and share your experience and ideas!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build, test and document your work on the platform.
- Design APIs for both REST and a websocket-based protocol
- Influence product, design, workflow, testing
- Work with an extremely skilled team, who loves to learn and use new technologies
- Work in a cool office with a friendly atmosphere
- For the right employee, there is an option to negotiate equity
- You have experience with Scala or Java.
- You feel right at home designing and implementing backend features and services
- You enjoy technical discussion, and document your work
- You find it comes natural to you to engage, take responsibility and always have a can-do approach to everything and everyone you come a cross
- You are ambitious, generates ideas, and want to make a difference where you work
- You love to learn new things, and make them work in production
- You work in an organised fashion
- You're a team player
- Scalaz or cats?
Please send us your application and resume using the below link. We asses applicants on an ongoing basis, so please send your application already today.
If you have any questions about the position or the client, please don’t hesitate to contact, Anette Jespersen Schucany on phone 3030 5360 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloom are looking forward to be hearing from you.