Expert Java Developer, Digital Foundation, Copenhagen
In the Digital Foundations team we take pride in giving our customers a state of the art e-Commerce platform. We are currently looking for a highly skilled Java back end developer to help us do this.
The position we offer
You will be an integral part of the team building the back-end to support a state of the art user-centric e-Markets web application. Our aim is to create a one stop shop for our customers collating all of our services in a modern web based platform, and continuously add new areas to our service offering. We want a high quality scalable solution that turns complex workflows into suitable straight forward user journeys for our customers.
You will be a key member of our agile cross-functional team of talented and very technically skilled people, currently consisting of 4 backend developers, 4 frontend developers, and a test engineer. It goes without saying that we work with modern technologies and tools – but we also prioritise a learning culture and having fun in our daily work. You will be working at our Nordea office in Copenhagen.
You will help plan, design, develop, test, troubleshoot and support the RESTful micro-services that act as intermediary between the customer portal (a single page web application) and internal systems components and programs. You will act as a technical sparring partner and contact point towards system analysts and architects.
The qualifications you need
The following skills and qualifications are required:
- Expert Java developer with experience developing large scale back-end systems
- Experience in developing RESTful micro services (JAX-RS)
- Experience developing clients to REST and SOAP services
- Experience with Oracle databases and Hibernate
- Good communication skills and able to deliver complex concepts in a clear and understandable way.
- Taking responsibility for and focus on the big picture
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of meeting goals and deliveries
- Enjoys interaction with other people
It's an advantage if you have:
- Experience with the Dropwizard, Junit, Jira, Stash, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Spring technologies, AppDynamics, Splunk
- Experience with agile development, kanban, DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- A relevant university degree
More information and send application
If you have any questions please contact Head of Digital Foundation Troels Poulsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application, CV and other relevant documents no later than 3 October 2017 by using our online application form.