Student Assistant - Workflow Designer
Student Assistant as Workflow Designer for collaboration and automation
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors.
The Collaboration and Automation department (FGIDEC) in the Copenhagen headquarter is responsible to our collaboration platform and for business process automation around this platform. It facilitates decision making and the information flow by enabling the business to easily share and find the information. The department is also responsible to deliver (develop, maintain and support) digital workflows and digital forms to minimize paper processes and manual steps.
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learner and process oriented candidate for helping us on delivering state of art workflow based solutions in our journey towards a paper-less enterprise. We expect the candidate to have a good understanding of IT in general, good communication skills, quality mindset and some programming knowledge. Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable on writing technical documentation.
- Participate on the process of designing, developing, maintaining and supporting workflow based solutions.
- Assist on the implementation of the newly create UX/I framework into the existing solutions.
- Help to improve the documentation of the existing solution.
- Take part of the testing effort in order to help on the elaboration of test reports.
- Independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player.
- Process oriented, analytical and troubleshooting mindset.
- The candidate should feel comfortable writing technical documentation.
- Good knowledge of frontend development and general web technologies.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience at the business segment leader.
- An agile, international and professional environment.
- Possibility of employment until the end of your studies.
- A fair salary.
If you are interested in the position described, then enter your CV and a cover letter no later than October 6th 2017. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Fernando Nunes (Fernando.email@example.com)