Newly established role as Liaison Officer at Configit
As Liaison Officer at Configit it will be your primary tasks to ensure full utilization of our existing India unit and help it realize its growth potential.
What you’ll do
You will be working closely with our Project Managers and Delivery Managers to identify potential for outsourcing tasks from the regional delivery, and be a safe pair of hands in the communication between the local Delivery functions and the India office in Chennai. Together with our local Delivery manager, you will work with the India Delivery Manager on maturing and optimizing the setup.
You stay up-to-date on knowledge and progress of all ongoing customer projects, support and advise management in order to source tasks, sub-projects and entire implementation projects to India, releasing time and resources for other tasks in the rest of the organization.
The Liaison Officer will play a central role in identifying, specifying and facilitating work tasks and the collaboration between the Indian office and the rest of the Delivery organization. There is a lot of potential in this type of collaboration, which needs strong facilitation – and also needs to be explored – which will be the main responsibility of the Liaison Officer.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Keep up-to-date on all ongoing project deliveries and their current status, needs and requirements
- Establish close connections to Delivery Managers and Project Managers
- Setting up of control framework for outsourced activities
- Maintenance of Service Level and Reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Single point of contact regarding issues with outsourced operations (SLA)
- Provides recommendations to enhance business operations and stakeholder relationship
- Constructive communication framework with stakeholders
- Responsible for tracking past, new and pending issues
- Implementation and reporting of project initiatives
- Manage operational risk related to outsourced activities
We expect that you
We imagine the Liaison Officer might be an experienced software project manager with experience working with Indian or similar outsourcing projects, and knows how to ensure clear communication and high quality in the process and results.
- 5-10 years engineering/back office operations and/or outsourcing
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Experience with outsourcing and service level agreements
- Attention to Detail - Attention to detail to improve processes
- Customer Service - Customer first attitude
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Problem Solving - Experience troubleshooting hardware/software
- Passionate - Execute with passionate attitude & committed to deliver
- Creative & Innovative - creative thinking and innovative spirit
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and provide funding for your continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Please send your application (in English) using the "Apply online" button below. Here you can upload your résumé, cover letter and other documents (diploma, recommendations, portfolio etc.)
We would like to hear about your past experiences and/or projects as well as about your future and what you are looking for in your career.
We screen and interview candidates on a running basis and reserve the right to close the recruitment process before the application deadline.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Configit is an international software vendor. Configit develops and sells CPQ and product configuration software based on the most advanced configuration technology in the market. Our configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex configurable products, such as automotive, windmills and industrial machines.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented configuration technology Virtual Tabulation™.
Configit customers include ABB, Jaguar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website for further information.